Explore Aitutaki’s underwater world and dive in one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Meet Monty & Nic both are our large friendly resident turtles, Frank, the Napoleon Wrasse, the school of eagle rays, moray eels, and the beautiful variety of fish living in amongst our reefs…
Follow us on Facebook Bubbles Below Aitutaki to view our posts.
Please click on link to view boats
“Updated rates for 2024 Season”
Single Dive – NZD$160per person
Twin Tank Dive – NZD$200per person *
Six Dive Package – NZD$560per person *
Ten Dive Package – NZD$880per person *
- * Please note package prices listed above are per person and cannot be shared.
- must have own transport to/from dive shop. If you require return transfers, Kutekute tranfers & Aitutaki taxi offer this service at a fee of approx NZD$20pp one way trip.
- Min of 4 divers required for boat trip, alternatively there is the option of a private dive
- you are more than welcome to bring along your own personal equipment for use.
- with all our tours, we do highly recommend that you bring with you a hat, sunscreen, towel and don’t forget your camera!
LEARN TO DIVE
For those that want to experience the underwater world, this might just be what you need to determine whether you have what it takes to become a certified openwater diver. This consists of teaching you the basics of scuba, (hand signals, breathing & equalising techniques, mask and regulator clearing etc) and once you are comfortable, taking you for a dive outside the reef at our turtle dive site. You are most likely to have close encounters with large green turtles, school of eagle rays, moray eels, napoleon wrasse and a variety of tropical reef fish.
NZD$290per person, equipment included.
We have in store a variety of new snorkeling equipment available for sale.
Please call in to shop to view:
- Mask & Snorkel